Kansas City Live-In Home Care Enhances Senior Living
Frailty, memory loss, physical disabilities and illness have a dramatic effect on an older adult’s ability to take care of themselves at home. As your loved one reaches this stage in life, it is crucial to provide quality care and support to help them maintain their independence, dignity and overall wellbeing. At Home Care Assistance in Kansas City, we offer live-in care services that maximize safety and comfort for your loved one through 24/7 monitoring and support. With assistance from our highly trained caregivers, your loved one is able to receive the care they need without leaving the comfort of home.
Our Kansas City live-in home care plans include assistance with:
- Household Tasks – Light housekeeping, nutritious meal preparation, dishwashing, laundry and changing bed linens.
- Personal Care – Bathing, dressing, grooming, incontinence and medication reminders.
- Mobility – Exercises and movement around the home, as well as assistance in and out of the bed or wheelchair.
- Transportation – Rides to medical or doctor’s appointments, physical therapy sessions, grocery shopping, errands and personal events.
- Chronic Conditions – Specialty care for dementia, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s as well as care for seniors who have recently had a stroke or been hospitalized.
Rest Assured Knowing Your Loved One is in Caring Hands
At Home Care Assistance in Kansas City, we understand that one of the main concerns of families is the safety of their elderly loved one. To provide peace of mind to our clients, each of our caregivers undergoes a thorough screening process, background check and is provided with extensive training and education in senior care. Furthermore, we offer a complementary matching service to ensure each client is being cared for by a compassionate individual that possesses the required skills and has similar interests and personality traits. This expert matching helps foster a more meaningful and long-term relationship, ensuring consistency of care for our senior clients.
Ongoing Care Management to Ensure 100% Client Satisfaction
Our caregivers and Care Managers are available around the clock to support the needs of our clients and their families. Our clients can rest assured knowing someone is always available to respond to any of their questions or concerns. We also conduct regular assessments and quality assurance visits to ensure 100% client satisfaction. With Home Care Assistance, you are not bound by any long term contracts and are free to use our services for as long as they are needed. Provide your loved one with the care they deserve and contact a Care Manager at 913-663-5000 to schedule a free-in home consultation.